I think the time has come for the "SyFy Channel" to embrace (full force) its notorious, on-air ambiguity once and for all with an on-air moniker fully embracing what they...aren't?
1. "Jane Doe Central" - We don't know who and what we are, and neither do you!!
2. "John Doe Central" - We don't know who and what we are, and neither do you!!
3. "The Ambiguity Superstation!!" - Define us as you so choose!!
4. "Amnesiac Broadcasting!!" - We were something yesterday, but we can't remember what it was!!
5. "Cerebral Hemorrhage Broadcasting!!" - Coming up next after wrestling!! "Haunted Highway!!"
6. "The Wandering Adrift Channel" - The home of the "Cape Fear" movie and "Gatoraid!!"
7. "The What??...Superstation!!" - You want to know our on-air identity? Why??
8. "Haunted Cooking Show Smackdown!!" - The television network of.... Preparing your food in a haunted kitchen while dodging professional wrestlers wanting to get you into a head lock!!
And this doesn't even begin to sum it up!!