Yes....for four low rated seasons....NBC-Universal's....."Self Generated Stealth Marketing Community"....(Total Population: 12 Full Time Stealth Marketers)....tried to "Flim-Flam....Bulldoze....Hoodwink....Lie....Fib....Strong-Arm....Warp and Twist The Truth....and...Tried to Mislead The Public Into Believing....that Ronald D. Moore's "GINO" - (Galactica In Name Only) series....was the success it never was....
Behold!!...On March 20th, 2008....what the...."Mass Market General Public".....really thought of Ronald D. Moore's...."GINO" - (Galactica In Name Only)....series as the protective shield of stealth marketing failed to stand between the "GINO" cast members and the wrath and ridicule of David Letterman's general public audience.
This is how Letterman's audience responded to the..."GINO"....cast members that day....
1. Bouts of awkward and embarrassing silence.
2. The audience clearly being unaware of what this series was.
3. Being forced into applause from an off camera studio hand clearly yelling...."Yeah!!"...
4. Not laughing at the intended humor in the...."Top 10 List"......95% of the time.
5. The..."GINO"....cast members clearly sinking into embarrassment more and more as this tragedy in poor judgement (the..."GINO"....cast members being allowed on Letterman's show at all when they really weren't connected with a successful show at all) was allowed to continue to its embarrassing conclusion without cutting it short.
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.