....Universal Studios will ignore the recent and favorable commercial climate created by such an entry and not bring back the..."The 1978 Battlestar Galactica Series"....in leaden response.
As any rational and sane business person on Wall Street would unanimously agree to....
"That's Just Nuts!!"
Let's journey back to yesteryear and note all of the other...."Favorable Commercial Climates"....created by other space based projects Universal Studios chose to ignore and not bring back..."1978 Battlestar Galactica"....in their individual and collective commercially successful aftermath...
1. All three "Star Wars" prequels
2. "Star Trek: Into Darkness"
3. "The "Star Trek" theatrical reboot with Chris Pine
4. All "Star Trek" theatrical films with the "Next Generation" / Rick Berman era cast members
5. All "Star Trek" theatrical films with the William Shatner era cast members
6. "Star Trek: Enterprise" in syndication.
7. "Star Trek: Voyager" in syndication
8. "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" in syndication
9. "Star Trek: The Next Generation" in syndication
10: Marvel movies such as "Guardians Of The Galaxy"
11. The "Transformers" movies
And everyone at Universal Studios from the top down still have their jobs? Including Ron Meyer?
I guess the...."Pope"....is ultimately in charge of Universal Studios. That would be the only way to explain such forgiveness of that magnitude within a corporation.
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.