1. "Fake Battlestar Galactica Movie Press Releases"....every two years.
2. In the process of sleeping through (on purpose) the..."Star Wars"...and..."Star Trek"...sequel boom currently in the movies.
3. "Fake Battlestar Movie Promises"...going back 15 consecutive years.
4. Rallying up accomplices to their..."Fake Battlestar Movie Claims"....spanning 15 consecutive years...
a. Bryan Singer
b. Michael DeLuca
c. Scott Stuber
d. Dylan Clark
e. Lisa Joy
f. Jack Paglen
g. John Orloff
h. Francis Lawrence
5. Intentionally damaged...."Battlestar Galactica Merchandise"....going back 38 consecutive years....
a. The..."Battlestar Galactica Definitive / Ultimate Blu-Ray Collections"...with intentional unattractive box art to keep unit sales down (on purpose)...missing footage from the episode..."Magnificent Warrios"....screwing up (on purpose)...the widescreening of the episodes (blurry missing info from the top, bottom, and sides of the picture.)
b. The..."Battlestar Galactica Complete Epic Series"....DVD set from October 2003 with cracked discs, freezing discs, and poor transfers of the episodes (particularly the pilot episode.)
c. The..."Battlestar Galactica"...VHS cassette tape releases from 1986 with poor, dark, and murky transfers of the episodes.
6. Sleeping through (on purpose) the syndication boom in Science Fiction syndication programming from 1987 to 2002....
a. Star Trek - The Next Generation
b. Deep Space Nine
c. Babylon 5
d. Star Trek: Voyager
e. Star Trek: Enterprise
f. Space Rangers
7. Making Ronald D. Moore's horrific..."GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only) series starring Edward James Olmos and having the nerve to call it..."Battlestar Galactica"...
8. Allowing the producers of the 1988 film..."Space Mutiny"...starring Reb Brown....to steal all of the special effects footage from..."The 1978 Battlestar Galactica Series"....and put that footage into..."Space Mutiny"....
That's an awful lot of territory Universal Studios has managed to cover (on purpose) for the past 38 years.
Let's see what new manifestations of damage Universal Studios manages to come up with during the next 38 years.
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read the books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books.