Monday, April 24, 2017
In The "Aborted Project Arena", Bryan Singer Has More Than Mere "MoJo", He Has "Razzmatazz!!"
It has come to this blog's attention that even this list isn't complete with all of the projects Bryan Singer has aborted.
What's up, Bryan? Still dabbling in movie and television production?
Bryan Singer's Aborted Project / Fake Press Release List - Volume 1
1. Six Billion Dollar Man
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. The Munsters (TV series)
4. Logan's Run
6. Bob Fosse mini series (HBO)
7. 2012 (SyFy Channel mini series)
9. X-Men: Last Stand
10. Jack The Giant Killer
11. Star Trek: Federation - Television Series
12. The Prisoner
13. Wolverine 2
14. X-Men 3
15. Aim High
16. X-Men: First Class
17. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Surprisingly completed)
18. Freedom Formula: Ghost of The Wasteland
19. The Mayor of Castro Street: The Life and Times of Harvey Milk
21. Twilight Zone remake with CBS-TV
22. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
23. Football Wives
24. X-Men Origins: Magneto
25. Superman: The Man of Steel (Superman Returns) sequel
26. uwantme2killhim? - straight to DVD?
27. My Eleventh
28. The Black Box (Abandonment pending)
29. Creature at Bay (Abandonment pending)
30. Spooked (Abandonment pending)
31. X-Men: Apocalypse (Surpisingly completed)
32. The Moon is a Harsh Mistress (Abandonment pending)
33. Star Trek: Federation TV Series (Reannounced and abandoned again)
34. Fantastic Four 2 (Abandonment pending)
35. World War III (Abandonment pending)
36. Fantastic Four / X-Men crossover (abandonment pending)
37. Palestine Documentary (Abandonment pending)
38. 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea (Abandonment pending)
39. Heist (Abandonment pending)
40. X-Men: Legion (Abandonment pending)
41. X-Men: Hellfire (Abandonment pending)
42. August One (Abandonment pending)
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read the books at another location where Universal Studios and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books.
Posted by Languatron at 11:46 AM