1. An outside vendor brought in to supply state of the art (at the time) computer equipment.
2. A bridge set that still puts anything in new "Star Wars" and "Star Trek" films to shame....39 years later. And still overshadows any new bridge set to this very date.
3. Hundreds of extras in the pilot film alone.
4. Hundreds of originally designed costumes by the brilliant Jean Pierre-Dorleac.
5. State of the art models (that still look state of the art 39 years later) by the great John Dykstra and his crew at the time.
What's to fear about this production, Universal Studios? From your perspective, I guess EVERYTHING? Right?
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read the books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books.
I'll leave the other 200 locations under wraps for now.