Russell Sanders and all of his buddies at Universal Studios do not live in the real physical world like the rest of us. They don't live in the real physical world in which we all live where all of the damning actual physical evidence against them continues to accumulate at a rapid clip in regards to how they continue to deliberately mismanage the "Battlestar Galactica" property.
Russell Sanders and all of his buddies at Universal Studios live in "cyber-space", where the lot of them have pardoned themselves of any wrongdoing while committing the following:
1. Rapidly abandoning the "Battlestar Galactica" movie announced in October 2011 that Bryan Singer was supposed to direct.
2. Quietly abandoning the "Battlestar Galactica" movie announced in August 2009 that Bryan Singer was supposed to direct.
3. Deliberately releasing an intentionally damaged DVD set (in October 2003) of the "1978 Battlestar Galactica" series. Titled: "Battlestar Galactica - The Complete Epic Series."
4. Ramming into production Ronald D. Moore's "GINO" series which was, in actuality, a "Star Trek" sequel series. A sequel series to "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" and "Star Trek: The Next Generation."
5. Intentionally releasing poor quality VHS tapes of the "1978 Battlestar Galactica" series in the 1980s.
6. Intentionally taking all 17 episodes of the "1978 Battlestar Galactica" series and ripping them to pieces (and then crudely splicing them back together again) in the fall of 1980 in order to make a series of syndicated telemovies out of them.
7. Spending 33 years deliberately mismanaging the "1978 Battlestar Galactica" series (Galactica property) in any other manner they could think of.
Russell Sanders and his buddies at Universal Studios won't talk about these matters they pardoned themselves from, especially on the Internet. What they like to do instead, is accuse anyone of being "mentally ill" for bringing up these actual physical occurrences, which actually physically occurred, in this physical world of ours. These actual physical occurrences they don't want to bring up themselves. Call it not wanting to revisit their own troubled history.
For these matters and many others, Russell Sanders and his buddies at Universal Studios have chosen not to physically exist in this physical world of ours, where their physical offenses against the "Battlestar Galactica" property have actually occurred. They prefer to exist in cyber-space. They prefer to re-write their own troubled history in cyber-space on the Colonial Fleets forum, and the Frakheads forum. Where they have done no wrong, where anyone is "mentally ill" (as far as they are concerned) for daring to bring up their troubled history and flaunt it in their faces, and it is perfectly normal and not worthy of mentioning (as far as they are concerned) that they keep announcing new "Galactica" theatrical films every two years with Bryan Singer slated to direct. Movies that never come to fruition. The "every two year movie announcement bit" they actually consider to be normal behavior.
Russell Sanders and his buddies at Universal Studios aren't going to change their evil ways because the Internet isn't going away anytime soon. And as long as the Internet continues to exist, Russell Sanders and his buddies at Universal Studios will continue to pardon themselves.