1. Announcing a movie every two years ("Battlestar Galactica") without any intention of really making that movie.
2. Having a thoroughly broken DVD department within your own studio that routinely and deliberately manufactures defective DVD sets (Adam-12, Emergency, Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers, Night Gallery, Kolchak - The Night Stalker)
3. Having and allowing one of your subsidiaries (SyFy Channel) to routinely associate with such sub-standard talent as Ronald D. Moore & Bryan Singer.
4. Allowing such no talent television programmers (Bonnie Hammer, David Howe, and Mark Stern - The three of them are really retail marketers) to run the SyFy Channel.
5. Allowing rotten movies to be made in the first place (You mean to tell me Mr. Meyer, that you couldn't tell whether or not "Cowboys & Aliens" would be a real stinker while viewing the dailies??) Really?? Doesn't viewing the "dailies" of any movie allow you course corrections in the making of that movie with re-shoots?
Am I nitpicking again??