1. Universal Studios will continue to not have a money making Science Fiction franchise in 2013 on the order of "Star Wars" and "Star Trek" because they will continue to not be intelligent enough to manage "Battlestar Galactica" in the manner in should be managed...by continuing or revisiting the saga of "The 1978 Battlestar Galactica" series.
2. SyFy Channel will continue to be the one channel the Science Fiction fan community does not watch anymore because the channel is not Science Fiction and the channel sucks overall.
3. Bryan Singer will continue racking up one fake press release after another adding to his already astonishing list of 23 consecutive aborted project / fake press release list...
1. Six Billion Dollar Man
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. The Munsters (TV series)
4. Logan's Run
6. Bob Fosse mini series (HBO)
9. X-Men: Last Stand
10. Jack The Giant Killer
11. Star Trek
12. The Prisoner
13. Wolverine 2
14. X-Men 3
15. Aim High
16. X-Men: First Class
17. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Abandonment Pending)
18. Freedom Formula: Ghost of The Wasteland
19. The Mayor of Castro Street: The Life & Times of Harvey Milk
21. The Twilight Zone (Abandonment Pending)
22. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
23. Footballers Wives
Perhaps most importantly!!
The status of Science Fiction and "Battlestar Galactica" in 2013 will remain boring, status quo ("Blood & Chrome"), and brain dead with the "Universal Studios Black Tower" (pictured above) continuing to pilot the ship!!
Just the way Universal Studios likes it!! Not making serious money with Science Fiction and "Battlestar Galactica!!"