Friday, May 20, 2016
A Phenomenon Like This Is Just Inconceivable To Universal Studios (NBC-Universal) On Endless Multiple and Connecting Psychological Levels
1. A Science Fiction property managed so well and with such care for five decades that it rivals..."Star Wars"...in franchise muscle and is a permanent part of pop culture.
2. If you want a Science Fiction property like..."Star Trek"...you have to seriously invest in one over a long period of time...not taking the quickie way route with Ronald D. Moore's reckless take on..."Battlestar Galactica"...with hostile stealth marketing trying to prop it up.
3. You have to have people with talent and vision at the helm of a.."Science Fiction Franchise"... who know and sense what is instantly attractive on multiple levels to the mass market audience, in order to build one.
4. You can't try to destroy what you own as Universal Studios has been trying to do to..."Battlestar Galactica"....since 1978.
5. You can't repeatedly release intentionally crappy merchandise as Universal Studios has been doing to..."Battlestar Galactica"...since 1978.
6. You can't repeatedly release intentionally..."Fake Movie Press Releases"....since 2001 as Universal Studios has been doing to..."Battlestar Galactica"...
Every conceivable...INCORRECT ACTION...that can be taken to prevent the..."Sleeping Giant"...."Battlestar Galactica"...from developing into the..."Star Trek"....sized franchise..."Battlestar Galactica"...is still fully capable of developing into if it were simply owned by another corporation that wasn't...INSANE...like Universal Studios is...has been taken against..."Battlestar Galactica"...by Universal Studios.
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.
Posted by Languatron at 10:54 AM