1. 3000 episodes of brain dead nirvana
2. 3000 episodes of scripted mayhem
3. 3000 episodes of choreographed fighting between guests
4. 3000 episodes of guests (really professional actors) hitting their marks on camera. (Camera blocking)
5. 3000 episodes of Maury Povich rehearsing each scripted episode with his guests (really professional actors) before filming.
In the real world, I'm not witnessing any celebrating going on. Of course, in the totally..."Off Kilter"....realm of...."NBC-Universal"....it's like...."Mardi Gras".....today.
All of it of course for NBC-Universal's core demographic...
"Redneck Brain Dead Hillbillies"
....The Donald Trump enthusiasts.
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.