Saturday, October 15, 2016
Yes, Ronald D. Moore Is Buried In This List Somewhere
1. Just as..."Outlander"...has been buried on a vague cable network somewhere.
2. Just as Ronald D. Moore remains no more as famous as Rick Berman.
3. Just as Ronald D. Moore remains no more as famous as Brannon Braga.
4. Just as..."GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only) never revived..."Battlestar Galactica"...
5. Just as the SyFy Channel has never been a Science Fiction cable network.
6. Just as..."Battlestar Galactica"...will always remain the dormant, legitimate third alternative to..."Star Wars"...and..."Star Trek"...because Universal Studios will always remain as genuinely stupid as it always has been during the past 38 consecutive years towards the..."Battlestar Galactica"...property.
Read the books Universal Studios tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read the books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books.
I'll leave the other 150 locations under wraps for now.
Posted by Languatron at 7:22 PM