This blog knows what...Universal Studios doesn't do as a corporation....
1. It doesn't successfully run an intended Science Fiction network (SyFy)
2. It doesn't make noteworthy money with the..."SyFy Channel"...
3. It doesn't make noteworthy money with Science Fiction movies, except Steven Spielberg movies.
4. It is ignoring the current Box Office boom with..."Star Trek"...and..."Star Wars"...movies.
5. It doesn't make..."Battlestar Galactica"...movies it endlessly re-announces every two years with..."Fake Press Releases"....for the past 17 years.
6. It has made no attempt to compete with the current crop of new..."Star Trek"...and..."Star Wars"...movies.
7. It doesn't have the necessary..."Pulse on current movie and television trends"....to make money that way.
8. It doesn't make quality Blu-Ray products....
Crappy ass box art on purpose will kill Blu-Ray sales 100% of the time...And that's just the tip of the iceberg with the other problems plaguing this Blu-Ray set.
9. It has never taken advantage of the potential Science Fiction franchise it has always had in its possession for 39 years which could easily rival...."Star Wars"...and..."Star Trek"....at the Box Office.
10. It doesn't do anything correctly with..."Science Fiction"...overall and..."Battlestar Galactica"....
So...What exactly is Universal Studios in business for? What do they do precisely as a corporation?
It is the belief of this blog that Universal Studios is not in business to make money...PERIOD.
One particular Internet idiot recently stated that Universal Studios..."Is in it for themselves"...
Since that doesn't include..."Making Money"...."In it for themselves"...can only mean...playing with its...."Corporate Private Parts".....while the actual process of..."Making Money"...is going on around them by every other corporation but them.
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read the books at another location where Universal Studios and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/fullen1264
I'll leave the other 215 retail locations under wraps for now.