I get it now!! This is how you make a flop, low rated television series with...
1. The lowest audience test scores in television history for its pilot episode.
2. Ratings that kept nosediving more and more after the pilot episode.
3. A discernible and rampant misogynistic tone running through all four of its low rated seasons.
4. An actual contempt for its source material it was stealing material from, the..."1978 Battlestar Galactica"...series.
5. An eventual and blatant affinity for swiping source material (primarily technobabble) from all of the Rick Berman era produced..."Star Trek"...television series.
6. A..."no bones about it"...attitude during its final seasons that it was indeed in actuality, nothing more than a Rick Berman era..."Star Trek"....sequel series...
Were there some of you who missed out on getting your..."Star Trek Companion Books"....er...uhm...your..."GINO - (Galactica in Name Only) Companion Books"....at the time?
7. The capacity to convince many others as well that it was indeed nothing more than a..."Star Trek"...sequel series...
8. A..."no bones about it"...attitude in swiped art direction and production design from..."Star Trek"...as well. Looking familiar? The exact same lighted schematic as was on all of the Rick Berman era produced..."Star Trek"...sequel series as well.
For those of us who never liked the series for obvious reasons and even bothered to be aware of it, Ronald D. Moore's..."GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only)...will always be infamously remembered for its startling unoriginality, its misogyny merely for the sake of being misogynistic without any reasons for advancing the plot (a segue if you will unrelated to what occurred or what will occur,) it's swiping of source material from..."Star Trek"...and the..."1978 Battlestar Galactica"...series, and the frown of Edward James Olmos...
Additionally, this blog will cherish the..."GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only)....series bible always. Along with all of the other series bibles from every Rick Berman era produced..."Star Trek"...sequel series.
Read about the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com, as well as other stuff...
And read the books at another location where Universal Studios and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books.