Universal Studios has proven three things:
1. They are absolutely terrible at owning the "Battlestar Galactica" property.
2. They are absolutely terrible at owning the "SyFy Channel."
3. They are absolutely terrible at handling anything having to do with Science Fiction.
So, why doesn't Universal Studios simply get out of this profession that they are in? They are terrible at it and no one in the mass market, public domain has ever liked their decisions involving the above three components. Additionally...
1. "Battlestar Galactica" remains the sleeping giant it always has been no thanks to Universal Studios, Ronald D. Moore, and Bryan Singer.
2. The SyFy Channel remains the meandering cable station without direction and purpose it always has been no thanks to owner Universal Studios.
3. Universal Studios remains the last ambassador on Earth the Science Fiction genre would want representing it.
Be sure to meander your way on over to http://www.amazon.com in order to purchase the following books:
1. "Universal Studios vs. The 1978 Battlestar Galactica" series.
2. "Whistling in the Dark - Ronald D. Moore's Failed Attempt to Revive Battlestar Galactica."
3. "Bonnie Hammer's Sci-Fi Channel"
4. "Caprica Sucks"
5. "Blood & Chrome: SyFy Channel's Sham Interpretation of Battlestar Galactica Continues"
Tell them Russell Sanders sent you. Ha!! Ha!!!
Better luck next time, Russell!!