Thursday, August 22, 2013
Bryan Singer Has Banned All Talk Regarding "Jack The Giant Slayer?"
A few items of note here...
1. "Bad Hat Harry Productions" actually exists and is not just an embarrassing logo at the end of his bad movies??
2. "Bad Hat Harry Productions" is actually a little shack on the "Fox" lot?? "Gilligan" and "The Skipper" would be so proud!!
3. Bryan Singer has interns?? What are the interns taught? How to make bad movies that fail at the box office?
4. "Jack The Giant Slayer" isn't the only topic these interns should be banned from talking about. How about also all of the projects Bryan Singer has abandoned over the years? That subject also should be a great big....."No...No!!!!"
Bryan Singer's Aborted Project / Fake Press Release List Volume 1
1. Six Billion Dollar Man
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. The Munsters (TV series)
4. Logan's Run
6. Bob Fosse mini series (HBO)
7. 2012 (SyFy Channel mini-series)
9. X-Men: Last Stand
10. Jack The Giant Killer
11. Star Trek: Federation - Television Series
12. The Prisoner
13. Wolverine 2
14. X-Men 3
15. Aim High
16. X-Men: First Class
17. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Abandonment Pending)
18. Freedom Formula: Ghost of The Wasteland
19. The Mayor of Castro Street: The Life & Times of Harvey Milk
21. The Twilight Zone remake with CBS-TV
22. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
23. Footballers Wives
24. X-Men Origins: Magneto
25. Superman: The Man of Steel
27. My Eleventh
28. The Black Box (Abandonment Pending)
5. No doubt "X-Men: Days of Future Past" will eventually be another topic forbidden to discuss at Bryan Singer's shack when it flops at the box office next year.
6. Why would anybody want to be an intern for Bryan Singer?
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.
Posted by Languatron at 8:57 AM