The usual and typical trajectory of all mismanaged and screwed up..."Battlestar 1978"....DVD / Blu-Ray.... disc releases of Universal Studios...
1. These releases roll off of the assembly lines screwed up technically on purpose in some way. In this case, crappy box art as well.
2. Universal Studios then hires a squad of 25-30 stealth marketers to post favorable and misleading reviews of the hunks of junk on http://www.amazon.com, and on other sites as well.
3. Universal Studios then has a...."Replacement Disc / Exchange Program"....always waiting in the wings (specifically to deal with all intentionally damaged...."Battlestar 1978".....discs) to deal with the inevitable complaints from consumers regarding the damaged discs.
4. It always gives the false impression that Universal Studios gives a shit when in fact they don't.
5. These...."Battlestar 1978"....products always ultimately need a mass product recall to fix all of the intentional screw ups of Universal Studios but it never happens.
Other names for this tired routine Universal Studios does....
a. Song & Dance
b. Vaudeville Schtick
c. Smoke & Mirrors
d. Monkey Hear, Monkey See, Monkey Do
e. Spook My Bike
f. Hide My Candy
g. Rump My Roast
h. Toss My Salad
I. Skip My Sneakers
J. Skate My Pond
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.