Monday, July 27, 2015
Bryan Singer Is The Only One Who Doesn't Seem To Mind That He Has Created a Negative Reputation For Himself
Where 99% of the projects he announces never get made at all
This tells me that:
1. Bryan Singer has absolutely no clout at all in Hollywood.
2. He doesn't have the clout that he wishes he did.
3. He doesn't have widespread access to the decision makers in Hollywood as his endless fake press releases implies..
4. His actual completed workload during the past 2 decades consists of ...
a. a few "X-Men" movies
b. a "Jack & The Beanstalk" flick.
c. and a couple low budget films from the late 1990's / early 2000's.
4. He isn't a..."Hollywood Insider"...like Steven Spielberg or J.J. Abrams where Hollywood decision makers would just spontaneously green light his every whim of a project at a moment's notice.
Additionally, within the span of a month...Singer announced three new projects that obviously never will see the light of day simply because Singer claims they will ("Fantastic Four / X-Men Crossover", "World War III", "Fantastic Four 2".) Singer has problems enough just getting one project done but three at the same time? I've said this many times before and I'll say it again. Singer would need a production company staffed with hundreds of people to get all of these projects done (at the same time) he keeps announcing in his fake press releases. Even after the..."Hollywood Decision Makers"...were to give him permission to make all of these fake projects he keeps announcing.
Bryan Singer's Aborted Project / Fake Press Release List -Volume 1
1. Six Billion Dollar Man
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. The Munsters (TV series)
4. Logan's Run
6. Bob Fosse mini series (HBO)
7. 2012 (SyFy Channel mini-series)
9. X-Men: Last Stand
10. Jack The Giant Killer
11. Star Trek: Federation - Television Series
12. The Prisoner
13. Wolverine 2
14. X-Men 3
15. Aim High
16. X-Men: First Class
17. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Surprisingly completed)
18. Freedom Formula: Ghost of The Wasteland
19. The Mayor of Castro Street: The Life & Times of Harvey Milk
21. The Twilight Zone remake with CBS-TV
22. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
23. Football Wives
24. X-Men Origins: Magneto
25. Superman: The Man of Steel (Superman Returns Sequel)
26. uwantme2killhim? - Straight to DVD?
27. My Eleventh
28. The Black Box (Abandonment Pending)
29. Creature At Bay (Abandonment Pending)
30. Spooked (Abandonment Pending)
31. X-Men: Apocalypse (Abandonment Pending)
32. The Moon is a Harsh Mistress (Abandonment Pending)
33. Star Trek: Federation TV Series (Apparently Back on Track Again & Abandonment Pending)
34. Fantastic Four 2 (Abandonment Pending)
35. World War III (Abandonment Pending)
36. Fantastic Four / X-Men Crossover (Abandonment Pending)
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.
Posted by Languatron at 6:39 AM