...In order to claim his involvement in a..."Red Sonja"....project we also know he will never have the clout or studio backing to develop in the first place...!!
You guessed it!! Bryan Singer has just earned another listing on his ever growing..."Aborted Project / Fake Press Release"....list!!
Maybe Bryan Singer needs to team up with someone. Someone who could actually get his projects done for him!! He sure can't on his own!!
Bryan Singer's Aborted Project / Fake Press Release List -Volume 1
1. Six Billion Dollar Man
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. The Munsters (TV series)
4. Logan's Run
6. Bob Fosse mini series (HBO)
7. 2012 (SyFy Channel mini-series)
9. X-Men: Last Stand
10. Jack The Giant Killer
11. Star Trek: Federation - Television Series
12. The Prisoner
13. Wolverine 2
14. X-Men 3
15. Aim High
16. X-Men: First Class
17. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Surprisingly completed)
18. Freedom Formula: Ghost of The Wasteland
19. The Mayor of Castro Street: The Life & Times of Harvey Milk
21. The Twilight Zone remake with CBS-TV
22. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
23. Football Wives
24. X-Men Origins: Magneto
25. Superman: The Man of Steel (Superman Returns Sequel)
26. uwantme2killhim? - Straight to DVD?
27. My Eleventh
28. The Black Box (Abandonment Pending)
29. Creature At Bay (Abandonment Pending)
30. Spooked (Abandonment Pending)
31. X-Men: Apocalypse (Abandonment Pending)
32. The Moon is a Harsh Mistress (Abandonment Pending)
33. Star Trek: Federation TV Series (Apparently Back on Track Again & Abandonment Pending)
34. Fantastic Four 2 (Abandonment Pending)
35. World War III (Abandonment Pending)
36. Fantastic Four / X-Men Crossover (Abandonment Pending)
37. Palestine Documentary (Abandonment Pending)
38. 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea (Abandonment Pending)
39. Heist (Abandonment Pending)
40. X-Men: Legion (Abandonment Pending)
41. X-Men: Hellfire (Abandonment Pending)
42. Red Sonja (Abandonment Pending)
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.