1. It obviously has nothing to do with and is not.... "Battlestar Galactica."
2. It is status quo boredom across the board, indistinguishable from scores of other generic looking (and boring) science fiction productions going back 25-30 years.
3. It was obviously a commercial flop because mass market audiences paid no attention to it and were not attracted to it.
4. It was obviously a symptom of NBC-Universal having no clue what..."Battlestar Galactica"....is and carelessly slapping the...."Battlestar Galactica"....brand name on any....pile of generic malarkey....Ronald D. Moore spoon fed their way.
5. The trailer puts you to sleep from boredom in less than 30 seconds so of course it's an NBC-Universal trailer.
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.