My predictions for Bryan Singer's immediate future:
1. If he really is (presently) prepping "X-Men: Days of Future Past" for principal photography, he will eventually be replaced as the director by 20th Century Fox due to him taking too long during the pre-production process ala "Excalibur."
2. The financial and critical failure of "Jack The Giant Slayer" next spring will pretty much roll out the red carpet for Bryan Singer to take up permanent residence as a television sitcom director (under endless pseudonyms) for "The Disney Channel" and "ABC Family Channel"...forever.
3. Expect Bryan Singer's next (fake) "Battlestar Galactica" movie announcement in October 2013.
4. Maybe Bryan Singer will also direct a low budget horror movie or two for the "SyFy Channel?"
5. Maybe Bryan Singer will also direct a low budget Christmas movie or two for "The Hallmark Channel" or "ABC Family?"