1. Bryan Singer will continue to have a formal / informal business relationship with NBC-Universal / SyFy Channel where either nothing gets done at all (the "Battlestar" movie Singer has announced and never made beginning in 2001), or nothing of any pop culture significance gets done (The "Munsters" television pilot.)
2. Bryan Singer will continue to announce in press releases the movies and television productions he will never make:
"The Official Bryan Singer List of Abandoned Movie & Television Productions Volume 1"
1. Six Billion Dollar Man
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. The Munsters (TV series)
4. Logan's Run
6. Bob Fosse mini series (HBO)
9. X-Men: Last Stand
10. Jack The Giant Killer
11. Star Trek
12. The Prisoner
13. Wolverine 2
14. X-Men 3
15. Aim High
16. X-Men: First Class
17. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Abandonment Pending)
18. Freedom Formula: Ghost of The Wasteland
3. Bryan Singer will continue his gradual, permanent shift to television projects where the projects he directs will be nothing to write "grandma" home about. Usng the following as an example...
I definitely see Bryan Singer as a future sitcom director for the likes of ABC Family and Disney Channel.
5. I'll give the World Wide Web and everyone who posts on "Battlestar Galactica" bulletin boards another 5 years to catch up with me and realize that Bryan Singer is engaging in a conscious pattern of repeatedly announcing movie & television productions and then abandoning them.