http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Battlestar+Galactica+(Bby)+-+Blu-ray+Disc/8801242.p;jsessionid=4F3B0BB55485E6904A6B18354ED5FB05.bbolsp-app01-119?id=2667591&skuId=8801242&st=galactica blu ray&lp=2&cp=1
I'm basing these predictions of course, on the fact that a mere two days after this disc was released, it's already on backorder at "Best Buy." That can only mean Universal Studios didn't manufacture enough discs in the first place to go around...
1. This release will quietly fade from "Best Buy" by the end of this month.
2. This release will never go beyond being sold at "Best Buy." It will never see the light of day on Amazon.com or anywhere else.
3. This of course is all by design because Universal Studios doesn't like to see the "1978 Battlestar Galactica" series succeed in any incarnation.
4. This release will remain on "Backorder Status" on the "Best Buy" site until the end of this month, when it will be quietly pulled entirely and permanently, never to be seen anywhere ever again.
5. There won't be a "Blu-Ray" follow-up to this release with "Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Epic (1978) Series" because once again, Universal Studios just won't tolerate the "1978" series succeeding in any incarnation.
Now...we'll just have to wait and see to what degree I am correct with these predictions!!
One thing is certain...Something goofy and weird is going to happen to this "Blu-Ray" release because after all...Universal Studios is the copyright owner of "Battlestar Galactica." Being on "Backorder Status" a mere two days after this title was released is already, a step in the right direction of "Goofy & Weird"....isn't it?
"Backorder Status" after a mere two days...after only being sold on one website. How many copies of this title did Universal Studios manufacture in total...globally?....500? Yes, yes, that's a drastic overestimation!!
Start looking for this title on http://www.ebay.com 17 days from now at $180.00 a "pop."
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.