1. A bad transfer?
2. A cracked disc?
3. Faulty packaging?
4. A defective, poor quality disc? (Freezing, skipping, heavy grain)
5. The movie heavily edited even more?
6. No extras? (other than cheap-ass biography notes of the cast and crew)
7. The movie dedicated to Ronald D. Moore and David Eick at the beginning even though they had nothing to do with it?
8. Sarcastic..."Pop-Up Window Remarks" while the movie is playing that you can't turn off with your remote? Just like those sarcastic comments the "Bonnie Hammer Sci-Fi Channel" used to play whenever a classic Science Fiction television series was being reran.
9. A promo for Ronald D. Moore's "The Thing Rip-Off Mini-Series" coming up on the SyFy Channel?
10. A promo for "Battlestar Galactica 1978: The Complete Epic Series" coming to Blu-Ray as well, with all of the technical flaws in that original release migrating to Blu-Ray as well?
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...