1. Showing a noteworthy profit as a..."non-Science Fiction Channel"...
2. Showing a noteworthy profit when trying to be a..."Legitimate Science Fiction Channel".....
3. Becoming the..."Talk of The Town"...all over the Internet for the flimsiest of reasons.
4. Showing a noteworthy profit without a discernible on-air identity as a cable channel for decades.
5. Becoming the..."Go To Destination For Kids With Video Games"....
6. Believing it was a..."Job Well Done"....when they massacred the..."Battlestar Galactica" property via Ronald D. Moore's abysmal..."GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only)...series resulting in low ratings across the board for four straight seasons with stealth marketed planted reviews praising the series.
7. Beieving it scored a..."Hole in One"....and the...."Mass Market Success / Breakthrough"...it was looking for with the..."Sharknado"....movies.
8. Believing one of the secrets to success is casting easily affordable and former... "B-Movie / TV actors".... in its badly produced and written horror movies...
a. Steve Guttenberg
b. Michael Winslow
c. David Hasselhoff
d. Danny Bonaduce
e. Barry Williams
9. Beieving the best way to run a cable channel is to decimate what it once was...a legitimate Science Fiction channel...putting non-Science Fiction crap on the air...and then doing a 180 degree turn claiming that you are in fact..a Science Fiction channel with no physical evidence ever backing up your claim.
10. Showing a noteworthy profit as an... "ambiguous in its on-air identity"....cable channel.
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on amazon.com...
And read the books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books.
I'll leave the other 150 locations under wraps for now.