1. The "Battlestar Galactica" movie Bryan Singer hasn't been working on for the past 10 months will quietly fade back into the backlog of "Hollywood Development Hell" projects just as it did in 2009 and 2001.
2. The "Munsters" television pilot Bryan Singer may or may not be working on right now will either get rejected by NBC-TV, or this pilot will quietly fade into nothingness without even a looksy from NBC-TV.
3. Bryan Singer has a bright future directing ice cream commercials for television.
4. Bryan Singer is also headed for directing sitcoms on the Disney Channel.
5. If he hasn't done so already, Bryan Singer has left big movie directing behind on a theatrical level, for a permanent career switch to television, where he will direct all sorts of projects. Commercials, sitcoms, game shows, and movies of the week. Much of his work uncredited or credited under a pseudonym.
6. Though he isn't in the movie industry anymore, Bryan Singer will always receive an "Executive Consultant" credit on all future "X-Men" movie sequels.
7. Bryan Singer and Universal Studios will continue to make "Battlestar Galactica" movie announcements every two years with no intention of actually making this movie. Expect their next "Battlestar" movie announcement in late 2013. Probably before Halloween.
8. Bryan Singer will continue to have an informal partnership arrangement with Universal Studios where absolutely nothing gets done between the two of them.
9. After Bryan Singer gets bored with television, he will quietly retire within the next five years.
10. Bryan Singer will never reunite with Tom DeSanto for any reason.