1. While scheduled "Principal Photography" is underway, Bryan Singer is everywhere except on the set. The race track, local fast food establishments, concerts. Someone else is (obviously) directing the movie in Singer's absence.
2. Bryan Singer announces other projects he supposedly "closed deals (signed contracts) to direct" while the original movie he claimed to be directing is shooting....apparently while Singer is not on the set directing.
3. If Bryan Singer is supposedly wearing three "Simultaneous Hats" associated with one movie (Producer, Writer, Director) as is supposedly the case with "X-Men: Days of Future Past"...you can be pretty sure he won't be doing any of them.
4. If there are high profile talents....as in "A-List High Profile Talents"....working on the same movie Bryan Singer claims to be working on (such as Richard Donner and his wife Laura), you can be pretty sure that Donner, his wife, and the other "A-List High Profile Talents" will actually be getting that movie made while Singer will be off-set relaxing at the "Grand Prix."
5. If a movie Bryan Singer claimed to have been directing is released and his name is not listed in the credits as the director, you can be pretty gosh darn sure Bryan Singer did not direct that movie.
6. When Bryan Singer is never listed in the "Guinness Book of World Records" under the category..."Hollywood Directors Who Have Successfully 'Tweeted' 24 hours a Day While Simultaneously Directing a Multi-Million Dollar Movie"....you can be pretty gosh darn sure that it is humanly impossible to do both. It would be just like "Texting While Driving", wouldn't it? Bryan Singer would cause an "On-Set Collision" between the "A-Camera Rig" and the catering table, wouldn't he?
Let's reminisce shall we because it's always worth reminiscing!!....
Bryan Singer's Aborted Project / Fake Press Release List - Volume 1
1. Six Billion Dollar Man
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. The Munsters (TV series)
4. Logan's Run
6. Bob Fosse mini series (HBO)
7. 2012 (SyFy Channel mini-series)
9. X-Men: Last Stand
10. Jack The Giant Killer
11. Star Trek: Federation - Television Series
12. The Prisoner
13. Wolverine 2
14. X-Men 3
15. Aim High
16. X-Men: First Class
17. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Abandonment Pending)
18. Freedom Formula: Ghost of The Wasteland
19. The Mayor of Castro Street: The Life & Times of Harvey Milk
21. The Twilight Zone remake with CBS-TV
22. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
23. Footballers Wives
24. X-Men Origins: Magneto
25. Superman: The Man of Steel
27. My Eleventh
28. The Black Box (Abandonment Pending)
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.