Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Sometimes a Corporation is Just Too Stupid To Realize When it Keeps Shooting Itself In The Foot
"Battlestar Galactica" as an ongoing and thriving franchise could have been up and running decades ago competing with the new incarnations of "Star Trek" on television and eventually the return of "Star Wars" to theaters.
"Battlestar" even could have been spared the "God" awful nonsense that was Ronald D. Moore's "GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only)....."Bullsh**" if Universal Studios were simply managed better (a lot better) and not managed by idiots as has always been the case.
It isn't that the...."The 1978 Battlestar Galactica Series" was ever too cheesy or too silly to bring back as a legitimate return to duty....it has always been however, that....."The 1978 Battlestar Galactica Series"....has always been owned by idiots (Universal Studios) who....
1. Never had any great love for Science Fiction in general from day one.
2. Never had any great love for...."The 1978 Battlestar Galactica Series"...despite the series ever present potential (since 1978) to take..... "Star Wars".....and....."Star Trek"....to the boxing ring and seriously pulverize both of them at the same time.
3. Never were gifted or talented with imagination or inspired thinking in the "Universal Studios Black Tower" to even know how to bring back....."The 1978 Battlestar Galactica Series".... in its only true and proper form as presented in 1978.
The only two things Universal Studios has ever known how to do with...."The 1978 Battlestar Galactica Series"....is...
1. Keep the property endlessly tied up (decade after decade) in...."False Flag Litigation"....with Glen A. Larson (a ceaseless holding tactic) in order to avoid having to face bringing it back to the big screen (irresponsibility as a corporation.)
2. Keep issuing...."Fake Battlestar Galactica Movie Press Releases"....every two years as yet another act of corporate irresponsibility.
There have been marbles rolling around inside of that.... "Marble Shaped Corporate Noggin".... of Universal Studios since 1978 and there is no end in sight.
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.
Posted by Languatron at 1:30 PM