Highlighted of course, by Bryan Singer's "Battlestar Galactica" projects that never came to fruition in 2011, 2009, 2008, and 2001!! In this particular video (dated August 3rd, 2012), he squirms his way through his fake follow-up to a particular "Battlestar Galactica" movie that never existed in the first place announced below on October 21st, 2011!!....
Would questions pertaining to Bryan Singer's huge inventory of aborted projects be considered inappropriate for next week's chit-chat?
No problem...I'll fix that!!...
"Hey Brian!! Did you really direct 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'?"
Bryan Singer's Aborted Project / Fake Press Release List Volume 1
1. Six Billion Dollar Man
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. The Munsters (TV series)
4. Logan's Run
6. Bob Fosse mini series (HBO)
7. 2012 (SyFy Channel mini-series)
9. X-Men: Last Stand
10. Jack The Giant Killer
11. Star Trek: Federation - Television Series
12. The Prisoner
13. Wolverine 2
14. X-Men 3
15. Aim High
16. X-Men: First Class
17. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Abandonment Pending)
18. Freedom Formula: Ghost of The Wasteland
19. The Mayor of Castro Street: The Life & Times of Harvey Milk
21. The Twilight Zone remake with CBS-TV
22. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
23. Footballers Wives
24. X-Men Origins: Magneto
25. Superman: The Man of Steel
26. uwantme2killhim? - Straight to DVD?
27. My Eleventh
28. The Black Box (Abandonment Pending)
29. Creature At Bay (Abandonment Pending.)
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.