1. The mass market television audience didn't want it.
2. Fans of the..."1978 Battlestar Galactica Series"...didn't want it.
3. Television stations don't want to buy it 12 years later for syndication.
4. The series was a mass market flop.
5. The..."SyFy Channel"...itself only occasionally mentions it in passing.
6. Only the cast and crew of..."GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only)....are so enamored with their own work on the show 12 years later.
Only this blog dares to put all four low rated seasons of..."GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only)...in to the same category as...
"The Star Wars Holiday Special"....
There you go, Edward James Olmos!! This blog has your..."Blade Runner"...right here!!
Read about the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com, as well as other stuff...
And read the books at another location where Universal Studios and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books.