If one thing can be said and remembered about the cast members of Ronald D. Moore's..."GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only)....series, it is that they were and are so erotically in love themselves over their marginal work in Ronald D. Moore's supercharged...."Pedestrian Fest"....that it has blinded them to the realities of their work in this series...
1. Four low rated television seasons
2. A pilot episode with the lowest audience test scores in television history
3. A mass market and commercial failure across the board
4. It's only claim to marginal fame was a..."Peabody Award"...
5. This series had nothing but contempt for the source material it stole its bits and pieces from...The "1978 Battlestar Galactica Series"....A classic series that had quintuple the weekly audience numbers that..."GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only) had even during its worst weeks of attendance numbers. This series also stole huge chunks of story material from both the..."William Shatner era Star Trek"...series, as well as the..."Rick Berman era Star Trek"...series. Story material it reconfigured in to an overall, incoherent mess of a television series without a discernible or credible premise. Topped off with Ronald D. Moore's patented and ridiculous..."Techno-Babble"....he carried over from working on..."Star Trek"...in the 1990's.
6. There is no value in erotically loving your own pedestrian work if the..."Mass Market Television Audience"...was never with you. Even going back to the..."Lowest Audience Test Scores"...in television history for your pilot episode.
7. In spite of all of this..."Self Love"...Edward James Olmos and the other.."GINO"...cast members repeatedly shower themselves with a decade later, the financial misfortunes of..."GINO"...still remain. No one..."En Masse"...wants to revisit this series in reruns, just as no one..."En Masse"...ever wanted to watch it the first time around.
8. If the work of these cast members was so stellar in..."GINO"....Why are all of them for the most part chronically unemployed a decade later after this series? And even long before that. What are they all doing now?
...."Regional Dinner Theater?".....
Ronald D. Moore's...."GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only)...series can be summed up as....
...."Much Ado About Nothing"....
Both a decade ago during its original low rated run, and now.
Ronald D. Moore and his former cast members still wish they were and are what they can never be due to their collective lack of talent in front of and behind the camera. Legitimate providers of financially successful, mass market entertainment across the board embraced by all.
Read about the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com, as well as other stuff...
And read the books at another location where Universal Studios and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books.
I'll leave the other 215 retail locations under wraps for now.