Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Bryan Singer Confirmed to Direct "X-Men: Apocalypse?" Unless of Course, The Press Release Isn't Real or Scores of Other Projects Divert His Attention Away From Doing So
Yes, Bryan Singer has been confirmed to direct "X-Men: Apocalypse", just as he was confirmed to direct all of the other projects in the list below that never came to fruition and other projects on this list that may not come to fruition.
It has been my experience, that when "Bryan Singer" and "confirmed to direct" are stated at the same time in the same article, it doesn't necessarily mean that...that project will come to fruition. "Confirmed to direct" seems to mean in these articles....that no binding contract has been signed by Singer to direct these projects...but rather...it's an informal extremely flexible possibility that Singer probably won't direct the project, as this ever growing list proves....
Bryan Singer's Aborted Project / Fake Press Release List -Volume 1
1. Six Billion Dollar Man
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. The Munsters (TV series)
4. Logan's Run
6. Bob Fosse mini series (HBO)
7. 2012 (SyFy Channel mini-series)
9. X-Men: Last Stand
10. Jack The Giant Killer
11. Star Trek: Federation - Television Series
12. The Prisoner
13. Wolverine 2
14. X-Men 3
15. Aim High
16. X-Men: First Class
17. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Abandonment Pending)
18. Freedom Formula: Ghost of The Wasteland
19. The Mayor of Castro Street: The Life & Times of Harvey Milk
21. The Twilight Zone remake with CBS-TV
22. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
23. Footballers Wives
24. X-Men Origins: Magneto
25. Superman: The Man of Steel (Superman Returns Sequel)
26. uwantme2killhim? - Straight to DVD?
27. My Eleventh
28. The Black Box (Abandonment Pending)
29. Creature At Bay (Abandonment Pending)
30. Spooked (Abandonment Pending)
31. X-Men: Apocalypse (Abandonment Pending)
In light of all of this, I think a more realistic statement would be...
"It could go either way as to whether or not Bryan Singer will direct "X-Men: Apocalypse." And that's being extremely optimistic in light of the list above.
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.
Posted by Languatron at 8:59 AM