Sunday, December 15, 2013
Does The SyFy Channel Have All of its "Misinformation Press Releases" Loaded Up For The Debut of "Helix" Next Month?
Something along the lines of....
1. "Helix' shattered all ratings records for a SyFy Channel debut."
2. "The debut of 'Helix' was number 1 with all demographic groups across the board."
3. "Ronald D. Moore has already won a 'Peabody Award' for the pilot episode of 'Helix' prior to its airing!!"
4. "Based upon the ratings of the pilot episode, SyFy Channel has already ordered a second season of "Helix."
5. "Helix' is the highest rated 'horror' series in television history, even surpassing the 'X-Files!!'"
Let the shoveling of the B.S. begin...courtesy of the SyFy Channel!!
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.
Posted by Languatron at 3:04 PM