Friday, April 25, 2014
Universal Studios Has Been "Out of The Loop" With "Battlestar Galactica" Since 1978. So Why Should We Be Surprised at This Late Date That "Fake Press Releases" Continue to Be Their Only Course of Action?
Universal Studios has been "out of the loop" with "Battlestar Galactica" since day one...
1. Never knowing what they have and have had with "Battlestar Galactica." The legitimate third alternative to "Star Wars" and "Star Trek."
2. Not knowing and not caring how to manage "Battlestar Galactica" properly.
3. Too stupid to realize that "Battlestar Galactica" never needed and never will need a reimagining.
4. Always dumb enough to release "Fake Battlestar Galactica Movie Press Releases" (such as the one linked above) and nothing more.
5. Universal Studios never has been "in" on the inside information that "Battlestar Galactica" could make serious money for them if they were just intelligent enough to manage it in the manner it should be managed.
It's a sign of a very poorly managed studio when missing footage from "Saga of a Star World" continues to show up such as in the trailer above and Universal Studios is always the last one to know about it...
Universal Studios: "Missing footage? What missing footage? Everything we have was already put out on the 'Galactica: Complete Epic Series' DVD set." (Rolling my eyes!!)
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.
Posted by Languatron at 11:53 AM