Wednesday, November 19, 2014
So, How is NBC-Universal Going to Pay Tribute to Glen A. Larson After The Decades of Successful Television Shows He Gave Them?
NBC-Universal owes the late Glen A. Larson a lot. A real lot. Generally speaking, Mr. Larson gave them decades of successful television shows and lots of revenue. Specifically speaking, he gave them "Battlestar Galactica" (which they spent decades mismanaging the hell out of and stigmatizing with their fake, politically motivated stories of failure), he gave them "Knight Rider", he gave them "Buck Rogers",he gave them the second pilot episode of "The Six Million Dollar Man" and so on.
So, how is NBC-Universal going to repay their moral debt to this man?
1. A trophy, an award to his heirs.
2. Proper DVD and Blu-Ray releases of "Battlestar Galactica 1978" right here in the U.S., and not DVD/Blu-Ray releases tucked away and hidden in England.
3. Other Glen A. Larson shows released on DVD/Blu-Ray as well.
4. Back pay to his heirs for all of Glen A. Larson's shows.
5. A Glen A. Larson tribute on the SyFy Channel.
Let's all stand in awe at what NBC-Universal and SyFy Channel doesn't do.
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.
Posted by Languatron at 7:19 AM