And the funny thing is, Bryan Singer is always his own worst enemy and keeps doing it to himself!!
You guessed it!! Bryan Singer has announced yet another project. You know what that means!! Another addition to his trusty list!!
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" hasn't even been released yet. Yet Bryan Singer has announced 5 more projects before the release of "X-Men: DOFP" (all labeled "Abandonment Pending" in brackets.) How does Singer plan to direct all of these projects at the same time? Of course, I'm asking this question under the same microscope that asks..."How could Bryan Singer announce and not follow through with 32 consecutive projects he has announced spanning the past decade?"
Rhetorical questions, I know.
Bryan Singer's Aborted Project / Fake Press Release List -Volume 1
1. Six Billion Dollar Man
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. The Munsters (TV series)
4. Logan's Run
6. Bob Fosse mini series (HBO)
7. 2012 (SyFy Channel mini-series)
9. X-Men: Last Stand
10. Jack The Giant Killer
11. Star Trek: Federation - Television Series
12. The Prisoner
13. Wolverine 2
14. X-Men 3
15. Aim High
16. X-Men: First Class
17. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Abandonment Pending)
18. Freedom Formula: Ghost of The Wasteland
19. The Mayor of Castro Street: The Life & Times of Harvey Milk
21. The Twilight Zone remake with CBS-TV
22. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
23. Football Wives
24. X-Men Origins: Magneto
25. Superman: The Man of Steel (Superman Returns Sequel)
26. uwantme2killhim? - Straight to DVD?
27. My Eleventh
28. The Black Box (Abandonment Pending)
29. Creature At Bay (Abandonment Pending)
30. Spooked (Abandonment Pending)
31. X-Men: Apocalypse (Abandonment Pending)
32. Haunted (Abandonment Pending)
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.