Monday, February 10, 2014
Maybe Ronald D. Moore Will Be Able to Attract The Female Demographic With "Outlander" That Bryan Singer Failed to Attract With "Superman Returns"
Bryan Singer just can't figure out why the female audience of "The Devil Wears Prada" never went to see his "Superman Returns!!" Could it be because "Superman Returns" had the following problems?
1. A bad script all around.
2. An unconvincing, former romance between Superman and Lois Lane.
3. No chemistry between any of the actors on screen
4. Excessive violence
5. A micro-syllabic "Superman." The guy hardly speaks!!
6. An undiagnosed, chemically imbalanced...depressed "Superman."
7. A "Peeping Tom"....."Superman."
8. Brandon Routh's thorough lack or personality in the role.
9. An undiagnosed, chemically imbalanced...depressed child of "Superman" and "Lois Lane."
10. An obnoxious and irritating Kevin Spacey in the role of "Lex Luthor."
Can Ronald D. Moore pick up the female audience for "Outlander" that Bryan Singer never got for "Superman Returns?" Moore is not off to a good start. His male lead is wearing a dress and is imitating the "frown" of Edward James Olmos.
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.
Posted by Languatron at 10:07 AM