Saturday, February 22, 2014
"Sharknado 2" is Filming in New York. I'm Surprised The "SyFy Channel" Could Afford The "Filming Permit" to Film in New York Given The Low Ratings They Get For Everything On Their Schedule
A few irresistible comments I can't help but make about "Sharknado 2: The Second One"...
1. "SyFy Channel" held a writing contest open to the public to come up with a title for this second movie. Do you mean to tell me that out of all of those entries, "Sharknado 2: The Second One" was the best of the bunch? I suspect that the "SyFy Channel" never used any of the entries submitted to them by the public and instead...came up with a totally brain dead title on their own which perfectly reflects their ongoing and staggering lack of flair, pizzazz and imagination as television programmers...
"Sharknado 2: The Second One"
Yep, that title smells like a "SyFy Channel Executive" title.
2. Always be very worried when this television network (SyFy) is so proud of their low rated and schlocky "Sharknado" movies that they actually regard them as "Shakespeare on Broadway."
3. Poor Judd Hirsch is apparently the latest actor to be stereotyped by SyFy Channel executives as someone to be made fun of by casting him in one of their crappy movies simply because he was a highly respected actor in the early and mid 1970s primarily. Ongoing irony, isn't it? The supremely untalented and imagination deficient "SyFy Channel Executives" casting stones at other people infinitely more talented than they are. Reverse psychology ego boosting no doubt. "Yes, you are more talented, artsy, and imaginative than we are..."but"...."but"...you are a NERD for being so!!" This has been the primary and shaky building block of the entire network, and why the network has never been terribly successful and has always SUCKED. The SyFy Channel has always regarded "talent" in other people as something to be made fun of because they (as a cable network) have never had it.
4. Rest assured that no matter how low the ratings are for "Sharknado 2: The Second One", we will still get "Sharknado 3: The Third One."
5. It's only a matter of time before Seth MacFarlane thoroughly trashes the "Sharknado" movies on "Family Guy." And no...."SyFy Channel"....It won't be a compliment.
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.
Posted by Languatron at 5:16 PM