You would think that after the third or fourth project in a row that never came to fruition, Bryan Singer would have long ago ceased with these "Fake Press Releases" of his claiming to be directing this or that.
But at 33 projects and counting, (plus or minus one or two)...Bryan Singer has "Jumped The Shark" in the credibility department, leaving behind any notion of him being a reliable source for any sort of information involving him in any sort of project.
Does Bryan Singer have advisers or friends who care enough about him to give him this bit of sound advice?...
"Ummm, Bryan? You're really making yourself look bad (and you're embarrassing yourself) with these repeated and consecutive "fake project announcements" of yours that always result in you not directing or producing them (the projects never coming to fruition.) Maybe you might want to think about giving it a rest...forever?"
"The Fonz" only "Jumped The Shark" once. Bryan Singer has "Jumped The Shark" 33 times and counting!!
Bryan Singer's Aborted Project / Fake Press Release List -Volume 1
1. Six Billion Dollar Man
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. The Munsters (TV series)
4. Logan's Run
6. Bob Fosse mini series (HBO)
7. 2012 (SyFy Channel mini-series)
9. X-Men: Last Stand
10. Jack The Giant Killer
11. Star Trek: Federation - Television Series
12. The Prisoner
13. Wolverine 2
14. X-Men 3
15. Aim High
16. X-Men: First Class
17. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Abandonment Pending)
18. Freedom Formula: Ghost of The Wasteland
19. The Mayor of Castro Street: The Life & Times of Harvey Milk
21. The Twilight Zone remake with CBS-TV
22. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
23. Football Wives
24. X-Men Origins: Magneto
25. Superman: The Man of Steel (Superman Returns Sequel)
26. uwantme2killhim? - Straight to DVD?
27. My Eleventh
28. The Black Box (Abandonment Pending)
29. Creature At Bay (Abandonment Pending)
30. Spooked (Abandonment Pending)
31. X-Men: Apocalypse (Abandonment Pending)
32. Haunted (Abandonment Pending)
33. Battle Creek (Abandonment Pending)
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.