Yes, Dr. Frasier Crane himself will be making a cameo appearance in "X-Men: Days of Future Past!!"
I can hardly contain my excitement!!
Recapping everything we know so far about this movie filed under the..."Letting all of the cats out of the bag long before opening day"...Department....which should have absolutely no negative impact on the "Box Office" whatsoever....
1. The plot...Time Travel
2. The cast....Way too many characters in one movie.
3. A scene with "Rogue" and possibly "Storm" has been cut.
4. There will be a sequel to "X-Men: DOFP" called "Apocalypse" that Bryan Singer has already appointed himself as the "Director" of. Bypassing such silly nonsense as waiting for whether or not the Box Office for "X-Men: DOFP" will justify a sequel, and whether or not he will actually be hired by "20th Century Fox" to direct a sequel. Bryan Singer doesn't have studio bosses who hire him and assign him to projects, he is "King of The World" after the "Box Office" failures of "Jack The Giant Slayer", "Valkyrie", and "Superman Returns!!" He just walks on movie sets already set up for him to start directing movies, and everyone quietly complies, from high ranking studio executives to cast & crews.
5. What we don't know yet, is whether or not Bryan Singer actually directed "X-Men: Days of Future Past" because we can never believe a word he says about anything. If his name is actually up on the screen underneath the credit "Directed by" on opening day then yes...we will be able to safely conclude that Bryan Singer did indeed direct "X-Men: Days of Future Past."
6. After an incredulous track record like this, I wouldn't believe Bryan Singer if he announced on the Internet that he was going to the local market to buy a loaf of bread....
Bryan Singer's Aborted Project / Fake Press Release List -Volume 1
1. Six Billion Dollar Man
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. The Munsters (TV series)
4. Logan's Run
6. Bob Fosse mini series (HBO)
7. 2012 (SyFy Channel mini-series)
9. X-Men: Last Stand
10. Jack The Giant Killer
11. Star Trek: Federation - Television Series
12. The Prisoner
13. Wolverine 2
14. X-Men 3
15. Aim High
16. X-Men: First Class
17. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Abandonment Pending)
18. Freedom Formula: Ghost of The Wasteland
19. The Mayor of Castro Street: The Life & Times of Harvey Milk
21. The Twilight Zone remake with CBS-TV
22. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
23. Football Wives
24. X-Men Origins: Magneto
25. Superman: The Man of Steel (Superman Returns Sequel)
26. uwantme2killhim? - Straight to DVD?
27. My Eleventh
28. The Black Box (Abandonment Pending)
29. Creature At Bay (Abandonment Pending)
30. Spooked (Abandonment Pending)
31. X-Men: Apocalypse (Abandonment Pending)
32. Haunted (Abandonment Pending)
33. Battle Creek (Abandonment Pending)
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.