Friday, December 19, 2014
In The Entire History of Broadcasting, No Cable Channel Has Ever Screamed "The Wrong People Somehow Stumbled Into Managing It With Disastrous Results....
....More Than NBC-Universal's SyFy Channel (Formerly an Actual Science Fiction Channel)..."
2. A Cooking Show
3. Crappy horror B movies ("Sharknado")...."Sharknado" - Which the SyFy Channel has the unmitigated gall to refer to as..."An Annual Event"....despite its annual low ratings.
4. Overly eager to broadcast any hunk of junk Ronald D. Moore comes up with...."GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only) and...."Caprica"- Gangsters in business suits filmed on location in downtown Vancouver....with the ludicrous claim that both shows had something to do with "Battlestar Galactica."
5. C.S.I. reruns...Yes, that police show with dead bodies and autopsies. No Science Fiction there!!
6. Overly eager to form a partnership with the worst studio and worst provider of horror movies in history...."Asylum Films"....This one was a no-brainer since it was bound to happen sooner or later that the worst cable channel in history (SyFy) would eventually mate with the worst movie studio in history...."Asylum Films"....
7. Ripping off the...."Walking Dead"....with...."Z Nation"...
8. Ripping off...."John Carpenter's Thing Movie"..... from 1982 with....."Helix"....
Both rip-offs of course....being absolute junk.
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.
Posted by Languatron at 9:41 AM