It's like a mirror image of the..."SyFy Channel"....
1. "The Asylum" doesn't realize how monumentally untalented they are as filmmakers.
2. At the same time, they honestly believe that they are making good movies.
3. At the same time on top of that, every movie they decide to make is a..."Fast Buck Business Decision."
4. They have absolutely no talent, imagination, and inspired thinking whatsoever.
5. They are preoccupied with what everyone else is doing in the moviemaking business instead of trying to come up with their own original ideas.
6. Their productions are always destined for the..."Walmart $5.00 Discount DVD Bin."
7. As impossible as it sounds, there is some sort of deranged..."Code of Standards"...."The Asylum"....adheres to in its warped moviemaking / decision making process.
8. The overall...."Corporate Mentality"...at..."The Asylum"...also seems to be (just like at the..."SyFy Channel")....
"Isn't it cute how badly our movies always turn out to be although that never seems to be our intention?"
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read the books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books.
I'll leave the other 150 locations under wraps for now.