Keeping track of Universal Studios rotten management of the Battlestar Galactica copyright for the past 40 years.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
It Only Took a Select Few to Ruin it For Everyone Else
Russell Sanders (Captain Ahab)
David Howe (Three Piece Suit Extraordinaire)
1. Russell Sanders sails the seven seas when he isn't globe trotting for the British Secret Service.
2. Mark Stern conducts auditions for the new SyFy Channel production..."Beaver Cleaver vs. Predator."
3. David Eick is posting his resume and picture early in anticipation of "Blood & Chrome's failure.
4. Ronald D. Moore contemplates the philosophical meaning of his latest low ratings.
5. Bonnie Hammer rushed to the latest sham social function for SyFy Channel without fixing her hair.
6. The years are being a little rough on Glen A. Larson.
7. David Howe is the snappiest of dressers among this group of "Battlestar Galactica" saboteurs.
Like an interconnected network of fiber optic sleaze, it only took the small group of individuals above to ruin the "Battlestar Galactica" experience for everyone else during the past 12 years. These are the faces of corporate slime as we know it. These are the faces of corporate cowardice who have hid themselves behind the stealth marketing antics of "Abraham & Harrison" and the stealth marketing antics instigated by themselves. These are the individuals who rammed "Ronald D. Moore's" far inferior take on "Battlestar Galactica" into existence as if the very fabric of their useless lives depended on it. Look at these faces, look into their eyes. These are the bastards who littered the television screen with Edward James Olmos frowning, and Katee Sackhoff menstruating. Look indeed, into the depths of the abyss...and know the harbingers ofdoom for televised Science Fiction and the future prospects of "Battlestar Galactica."