Friday, January 10, 2014
And So Begins Another Unfortunate Life Cycle of The Notorious "SyFy Channel / Ronald D. Moore" Partnership"
1. The two of them working on a television series the two of them didn't create. In this case, Cameron Porsandeh created "Helix." How little credit (none actually!!) he gets in the on-air and Internet promos!! Remember when Ronald D. Moore was trying to be passed off as the creator of "Battlestar Galactica?" As in "The 1978 Battlestar Galactica" series when "GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only) aired?
2. That television series based heavily upon an earlier production the SyFy Channel and Ronald D. Moore also did not create. (John Carpenter's "The Thing" movie from 1982) in this instance. And in an earlier instance, "GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only) based heavily upon "The 1978 Battlestar Galactica" series.
3. This production eerily devoid of any negative and honest reviews. Only "Stealth Marketed & Pumped-Up on Steroids" fake positive reviews for "Helix." As was the case for "GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only.)
4. Strip away all of the stealth marketing nonsense associated with this production (Probably supplied by "Abraham & Harrison" once again) and you have another boring, mundane, and underachieving production the SyFy Channel and Ronald D. Moore are routinely known for. Not terribly interesting in the slightest. As was the case with "GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only.)
5. Outrageously inflated and improbable ratings claims for this production fanned out all over the Internet. As was the case with "GINO" - (Galactica in Name Only.)
It's a decade later and SyFy Channel & Ronald D. Moore are back!!
Welcome to "Hell House!!"
Read the books Universal Studios has tried and failed to censor on Amazon.com...
And read these books at another location where Universal Studios executives and its stealth marketers won't be able to post negative, misleading (stealth marketed) reviews of the books via them purchasing candy and Rogaine Foam on Amazon.com (allowing them access to the Amazon book review section) and not actually buying and reading the books. I'll leave the other 150 global locations under wraps for now.
Posted by Languatron at 8:05 PM